– Dual-band WiFi with efficient antenna design and advanced roaming support
– HD voice & dual MIC design with AEC and Noise Shield Technology
– Rechargeable 1500mAh battery, 7.5 hour talk time, 150-hour standby
– Micro USB port and 3.5mm headset jack
Grandstream WP820 will only connect to a single WiFi network during the initial activation process. Customers may use the phone’s web interface to authorize an unlimited number of additional networks where the phone may function. If the phone is stolen or relocated before being authorized for use on the new network it will cease to function and must be returned to TSS Solutions to be repaired.
The Grandstream WP820 is a reasonably durable phone but remains subject to impact or liquid damage. TSS Solutions recommends care when handling any mobile electronic devices. Due to the number of mobile electronic devices returned to TSS Solutions for impact and liquid damage we regret that all sales for the Grandstream WP820 model phones are final after activation. TSS Solutions only recommends the Grandstream WP-820 model phone for advanced users who have the necessary technical experience to troubleshoot such devices.
|# of Line Keys||1 Line Keys|
|# of Programmable Buttons||0 Programmable Buttons|
|Conference Call Support||3-Way|
|Display Size||2.4″ 240×320 backlit graphical LCD|
|Display Type||TFT color LCD|
|Optional Side Car||No|
|Phone Type||WiFi Portable Phone|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Standard Feature Support||No|
|Supported by TSS Solutions||Yes|
* Features not documented on this page are unsupported. Quoted battery life depends extensively on proximity to WiFi router and usage patterns.