INTRODUCTORY UNLIMITED PLAN *
INTRODUCTORY PAY PER MINUTE PLAN *
STANDARD UNLIMITED PLAN **
STANDARD PAY PER MINUTE PLAN **
Contact TSS Solutions Sales Team for Pricing.
Contact Sales for discounts on the add-on rates and charges.
- E911 Service – $1/Mo, Per Account or Location
- Port Fee – $10 per DID, Contact Sales for Volume Discounts
- International Calling – Contact Sales for Rates
- CNAM Service – $10/Mo per DID
- LIDB Update, First Update – FREE
- LIDB Update, Additional Updates – $5
- Dynamic Caller ID Service, 47 Area Codes – $50/Mo
- Dynamic Caller ID Service, 297 Area Codes – $150/Mo
- Technical Support, Custom Integration – $75/HH
- Onsite Installation, WiFi Connectivity Only – $150
- Click here to see a wide selection of TSS Solutions equipment with easy installation, provisioning and activation.
- Bring your own device.
- Cross Platform Support for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and IOS.
- Choose from a wide range of softphone solutions.
- Route calls to one or more mobile phones anywhere in the United States or Canada.
- Hot-desking or Hoteling Support allows your staff to seamlessly login between supported devices while at the office, home or branch locations.
Free Fax Features (with TSS Solutions Phone Number)
- Online fax portal for sending, receiving, view faxes.
- Live fax status for sending/receiving faxes.
- Central fax archiving. Faxes sent/received via portal, fax adapter and email all stored in one easy location.
- Built-in fax search functionality.
- Unlimited incoming faxes. No busy signals.
- Unlimited outbound faxes. No busy signals.
- Unlimited fax storage.
- No per minute or per page charges for normal office use.
- Faxes delivered in PDF format.
- Convenient fax sending and receipt via email.
Outbound Calling Features
- Unlimited Calling to continental United States and Canada.
- Dynamic Caller ID – Set your Caller ID based on number dialed.
- Set Caller IDs for each phone separately.
- Manually set your own Caller ID per extension/device.
- Free eFax Service to send and receive faxes from your smartphone or desktop computer.
- Send and Receive SMS / Text Messages.
- Receive MMS Picture or Media Messages.
- Set a different Caller ID when forwarding calls (great for insurance agents who send calls to a contact center after-hours).
Inbound Call Management
- Unlimited incoming lines on select plans, your customers will never hear a busy signal!
- Queues with customizable maximum wait times and failover, free positional announcements, estimated hold times, opt-out to voicemail, free hold music.
- Auto Attendant / IVR – Allow your customers to enter an extension or choose a department from a custom menu of options.
- Call Tagging – Know what number your customer dialed before you answer the phone.
- Free Daily Email Reports including call tallies per phone number or per extension.
- Tenant Support – Give separate menus, greetings and voicemail boxes for every number. Great for customers running multiple businesses from the same office.
- On-Demand Custom Call Routing – Send calls to one set of menus, queues, IVRs or voicemail boxes during the day and a different set at night.
- Included professional hold music (or choose your own!).
- SMS / Text Message Service Sending and receive SMS messages from your Helix Telecom account.
- SugarCRM 6.5 CE includes free hosting with $25 activation fee and annual commitment.*
- vTigerCRM 7.xx includes free hosting with $800 activation fee and annual commitment.*
- Audio Conference Rooms – Host private conference calls with up to 25 participants without advance notice.
- Video Conferencing with Amazon Chime – High definition encrypted video conference calls with up to 16 people on a desktop computer (Chrome, Mac, Windows) or 8 people on mobile devices (Android/IOS) with free group chat, file attachments and screen sharing.
Call Transfer Features
- Announce or Blind Transfer Calls.
- Transfer calls between phones.
- Transfer calls to a home phone or cell phones.
- Transfer calls to other TSS Solutions phones spread across diverse geographical areas.
Standard Call Features
- Call Forwarding with Caller ID Override.
- Caller ID Number.
- Call Waiting.
- 3 Way Calling.
- Conference Calling.
- Do Not Disturb.
- End-to-end 256 bit AES call audio encryption (upon request).
- Store up to 500 voicemail messages on each phone.
- Check your voicemail from any smartphone.
- Check voicemail from any web browser.
- Email Notification of Voicemail including caller’s Caller ID and voicemail length.
- Free voicemail transcription.
Call Center Related Features
- Phones can be installed in any geographic location with a properly configured internet connection.
- Automatic Call Recording.
- On-Demand Call Recording.
- Live agent monitoring.
- Live queue monitoring.
- Ability to add or remove agents from queues using any web browser.
- Agents can add or remove themselves from any queue using any phone.
- Floor managers can monitor, whisper or barge on agents from desk phones or roam their call center with a cordless phone.
- Floor Managers can monitor calls remotely.
- Call Tagging – Know what number your customer dialed before the agent answers the phone.
- Record an audio file once and play it back on-demand. Great for sales pitches or leaving the same voicemail message on every call.
- Fully searchable call report with live statistics.
Caller ID Services
- Per Extension Caller ID Number.
- Zone based Caller ID Services – Display a local phone number on all outbound calls, anywhere in the United States.
- Fully managed phone system with unlimited email, chat or USA based phone support for customers who prefer not to manage their own phone system.
- Administrative portal for full online account management.
- CDR, Fax and SMS permission levels for staff members and end users.
- Private fax and SMS delivery for staff members or end users.
- White Label portal access for resellers and end users.
Easy Installation & Support
- TSS Solutions equipment is Plug & Play. All you need is a compatible internet connection.
- Unlimited free email and US based phone support.
- Unlimited free phone system customization.
Security and Privacy
- Support available for Encrypted Audio via SRTP.
- Support available for Encrypted Signaling via TLS.
- Anonymous payment options.
- Limited identification requirements for new service.
- No credit or background check for new service.
CUSTOM ORDER INTERNATIONAL NUMBERS
Quotes for Custom Order Numbers are limited to accounts active for minimum of 90 days or new accounts prepaid for a minimum of 1 year. Customers must meet these minimum requirements before pricing will be available.
Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Philippines, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey require proof of residence. Customers must meet our minimum account requirements and submit a valid passport or drivers license showing proof of residency before a quote will be available.
- Argentina, Argentina, Australia, Argentina, Austria
- Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia,
- Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria
- Canada, Chile, China, Colombia,
- Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic
- Denmark, Dominican Republic
- Ecuador, Estonia, El Salvador
- Finland, France
- Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala
- Hong Kong, Hungary
- Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy
- Kazakhstan, Kenya
- Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg
- Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro
- Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway
- Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico
- Romania, Russian Federation
- Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia
- South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey
- Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay
Our attorney makes us say this..
* Customers must purchase extension for each user or device connected to TSS Solutions network. Introductory or Sale rates are valid until account is delinquent or any services are canceled. All pricing, except Per Minute charges, assumes payment from US Bank account and includes all taxes and fees. Customers located outside the United States; or customers with billing addresses located outside the United States; or accounts with one or more devices appearing to be connected from outside the United States during the previous 90 days; or accounts with one or more devices connecting from a restricted IP addresses intended to proxy or conceal the location of connected devices; or accounts receiving one or more Acceptable Use Policy complaints; or accounts violating our Reasonable Use Policy may be restricted to a single simultaneous call per extension/device, may be subject to rate modification, may be restricted to specific payment methods or may be subject to account termination without notice. Customers may request written exemptions by contacting the TSS Solutions Sales Department.
** Annual commitment includes any services removed from account during two most recently billing cycles completed without a Terms of Service violation prior to beginning of annual service period. Additional charges may apply for customers with delinquent balances or services canceled for Terms of Service violations.
Not all features available in all rate centers. Customers planning to port numbers to TSS Solutions and use E911, CNAM, eFax, SMS or MMS should contact TSS Solutions Sales Department in advance to confirm these services are available before activating new service. E911, CNAM, SMS and MMS may incur additional charges. For your security third party SMS Gateways may reject certain messages that contain financial or security data such as those transmitted by financial institutions.
Customer agrees phone support charges are non-refundable. Billing increments are one minute or thirty minute and negotiated at time of payment. Customers purchasing technical services agrees and understands the customer is not obligated to purchase or use TSS Solutions technical services. TSS Solutions may, at its sole discretion, refuse to offer technical support services without offering a refund. Customer purchasing technical services also agree and understands TSS Solutions staff are not experts in any technical services offered and therefore use of TSS Solutionstechnical services may lead to damage or loss to the customer. Purchase constitutes agreement to hold TSS Solutions wholly harmless in case of such damage. Purchase of technical services does not guarantee any specific time frame for scheduling such work. All technical services must be scheduled and completed within 14 days or any remaining technical support time and payment are forfeit.
Expedited Port Fees are paid to loosing carrier for expedited release of a qualifying local number with valid port request. Expedited Port Fees do not guarantee a specific port date and are non-refundable even if the port request is delayed or unsuccessful. Customers choosing this option should include a copy of the most recent invoice from the loosing carrier dated within 45 days and monitor email closely and respond quickly with any requests for documentation from the loosing carrier. The loosing carrier will charge a $25 cancellation fee if the port request is submitted then subsequently canceled. This fee must be paid before a port request can be canceled. TSS Solutions is not responsible if a port request is denied then subsequently approved at a later time without payment of a cancellation fee.
Dynamic Caller ID covers approximately 90% of the United States population. TSS Solutions does not guarantee specific area codes or coverage when ordering service.
New accounts subject to refundable account deposit. Account deposit forfeit if account is closed, account is delinquent, account receives a US government complaint, account receives a carrier complaint, account is subject to a TOS violation or any services are canceled during 90 days following deposit receipt. Customer must submit request for refund to the Sales Department or Online Chat during normal business hours. Customers who quality for a refund of deposits shall receive the full deposit amount plus applicable transaction fees via same payment method used to complete payment. As an alternative customers who quality for a refund may request an account credit equal to 120% of account deposit amount.
Quotes for international phone numbers issued, outside the United States and Canada, only available to customers with accounts in good standing for more than 90 days or accounts with prepaid annual commitment. All other customers must submit a $100 deposit, passport and proof of residency before a quote will be issued. All deposits for international phone numbers are non-refundable.
TSS Solutions offers SugarCRM 6.5 CE and vTiger 7.xx CRM solutions. SugarCRM 6.5 CE includes 1GB of storage and free hosting with $25 activation fee and annual commitment. vTiger 7.xx includes 1GB of storage and free hosting with estimated $800 license fee and annual commitment calculated using standard rates. vTiger 7.xx license fee is a one-time charge for integration license required to connect vTiger 7xx to TSS Solutions phone switches. TSS Solutions offers shared CRM hosting environments free of charge therefore no express or implied warranty is available. TSS Solutions offers dedicated CRM hosting environments with additional storage and development access at an additional charge. Customers are required to contact the TSS Solutions Sales Department via phone or chat for a custom quote before requesting a CRM solution.